Online Payment Policy
1. By using the Online Payment system, you agree to the following:
a) The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge;
b) You understand that Free Speech Communications LLC reserves the right to change/modify the rules and regulations relating to its payment policy from time to time and you agree to abide by the same;
c) You authorize Free Speech Communications LLC to charge your Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank account towards the payment as per the authorization given by you in the Online Payment Form(s);
d) You understand and accept that the jurisdiction for any disputes relating to Free Speech Communications LLC is Delaware, the United States of America;
e) Free Speech Communications LLC will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on this site.
Online Payment Refund Policy
1. After making any payment, if the payer wants to withdraw himself/herself from the payment procedure the following charges will be forfeited if already paid.
2. No refund will be granted once the payment is done.
1. If a payer has paid twice for one payment, the additional transaction amount will be paid back to the payer within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
2. Convenience Fees & taxes charged would not be refunded/reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.
3. We reserve the right to amend this Payment Policy at any time and without prior notification. It is wise to check for any updates to our Payment Policy. If you believe that there are any inconsistencies, illegalities, or irregular provisions contained within this Payment Policy, then you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
This Payment Policy shall come into force on May 22nd, 2022.